Danshen Extract Technical Data Sheet
Danshen Extract Powder
Salvia miltiorrhiza Bunge
Total Tanshinones 1%-98% UV
Danshen Extract Data Download
Certificate of Analysis
Material Safe Data Sheet
Third Party Lab Test Report
What's Danshen Extract
Salvia miltiorrhiza, named Danshen in Chinese, is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb. It is a perennial flowering plant in the genus Salvia, highly valued for its roots in traditional Chinese medicine. Native to China and Japan, it grows between 90-1200 m elevation, preferring grassy places in forests, hillsides, and along stream banks in the west and southwest provinces of China. The plant is a deciduous perennial. It grows to between 30–60cm high. Leaves are simple or divided, depending on their position on the stem. Flower petals are purple or blue held within a dark purple calyx. The specific epithet miltiorrhiza means "red juice extracted from a root".
Danshen herb is used for supporting heart and liver function. Traditionally it is used to stabilize the heart and calm the nerves, and to lighten or to remove stagnant blood. Clinical experience shows that the roots are effective against angina pectoris, cerebral atherosclerosis, intravascular clotting and phlebitis, danshen reduces blood pressure, improves circulation by dilating the blood vessels and reduces blood cholesterol.
Model No.: DRE
Product Name: Danshen Extract Powder
Botanical Name: Salvia miltiorrhiza Bunge
1. Tanshinone IIA 1%-98% HPLC Red Brown Powder 2. Total Tanshinones 1%-98% UV Red Brown Powder
3. Salvianic acid B 5%-60% HPLC Yellow Brown Powder 4. Danshensu/Salvianic acid A 5%-98% HPLC Light Yellow Powder
5. Cryptotanshinone 10%-95% HPLC Red Brown Powder 6. Dihydrotanshinone 10%-95% HPLC Red Brown Powder
7. Tanshinone I 90%,95% HPLC Fusco Rufous Powder 8. Tanshinone I sulfonate Sodium 90% HPLC Red Brown Powder
9. Protocatechuicacid 2% HPLC Light Yellow Powder
10.Prepared Danshen Injection Protocatechuicacid 2mg/ml HPLC Red Brown Liquid
1) Treat the myocardial infarction, Parkinsons disease and Alzheimers disease.
2) Remove the vessel stasis and keep blood flow smoothly.
3) Treatment of diabetes through the intravenous injection.
4) Applied in medicine, healthcare food, food additive.
Assay: Tanshinone IIA 2.5% by HPLC
Appearance: Red Brown Powder
Particle Size: 100% through 80 Mesh
Loss on Drying: < 5.0%
Heavy Metals: < 20ppm
Arsenic(As): < 2ppm
Lead(Pb): < 2ppm
Total Plate Count: < 10,000cfu/G
Yeast & Mold: < 1,000cfu/G
a. The raw material is 100% natural, no additive added during products. Huge stock for the raw material, and finished products.
b. Full specifications, we can supply all the specifications.
c. Our special advantage is to produce goods conformed to the European market. European market is our main market, and we enjoyed a good reputation in Europe. Our heavy metals(As, Pb, Cd, Hg), Microbiology, Pesticide, etc. are well controlled.
d. Equipped with the most advanced extraction unit, and HPLC, UV, GC, AA. We are also in cooperation with many third party LAB to control the goods, such as SGS, PONY, CHROMADEX, etc..