Ginkgo Biloba Extract Technical Data Sheet
Ginkgo Biloba Extract
Ginkgo biloba L.
Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides 24% HPLC
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
Ginkgo Biloba Extract Data Download
Certificate of Analysis
Material Safe Data Sheet
Third Party Lab Test Report
Photo of Ginkgo Biloba Extract
What's Ginkgo Biloba Extract
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) also known as the Maidenhair Tree after Adiantum, is a unique species of tree with no close living relatives. The ginkgo is classified in its own division, the Ginkgophyta, comprising the single class Ginkgoopsida, order Ginkgoales, family Ginkgoaceae, genus Ginkgoand is the only extrant species within this group.
Ginkgo biloba's most powerful effect is on the circulating system. Ginkgo flavonoids directly dilate the smallest segment of the circulating system, the micro-capillaries, which increase both blood circulation and oxygen levels in the brain as well as in other critical organ tissues.
Ginkgo biloba extract also prevents platelet aggregation or clumping inside the arterial walls. This increases arterial wall dtrength and flexibility and decreases the opportunity for the formation of arteriosclerostic plague. Since ginkgo biloba extract increases oxygen flow to the brain and enhances the brains uptake and utilization of glucose it also is being reasearched for its role in the senility, forgetfullness, headaches and alzheimers disease and its role in improving alertness, memory and mental performance.
Model No.: GBE
Product Name: Ginkgo Biloba Extract Powder
Botanical Name: Ginkgo biloba L.
1. Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides 24% HPLC
2. Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides 24%/ Total Terpene Lactones 6% HPLC
3. 24%/6%, Ginkgolic Acid＜5PPM
4. 24%/6%, Ginkgolic Acid＜1PPM
5. 24%/6%, CP2005 Standard
6. 24%/6%, CP2010 Standard
7. 24%/6%, Water Soluble Ginkgo Biloba Extract Solubility:5g completely dissolved in 100g water at 20c.
8. Ginkgo Biloba Extract USP31 Standard
9. Ginkgo Biloba Extract EP6 Standard
1) It is used for cerebral insufficiency and Alzheimer's disease. It also is used for peripheral vascular insufficiency.
2) It can promote cerebral blood circulation and cellular metabolism.
3) It has the function of lowering blood pressure and high blood fat.
4) It has effects on dilating blood vessels, promoting blood circulation and enhancing immunity.
Assay: Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides 24%/ Total Terpene Lactones 6% by HPLC
Appearance: Light Yellow Brown Powder
Particle Size: 100% through 80 Mesh
Loss on Drying: < 5.0%
Heavy Metals: < 20ppm
Arsenic(As): < 2ppm
Lead(Pb): < 2ppm
Total Plate Count: < 10,000cfu/G
Yeast & Mold: < 1,000cfu/G
a. The raw material is 100% natural, no additive added during products. Huge stock for the raw material, and finished products.
b. Full specifications, we can supply all the specifications.
c. Our special advantage is to produce goods conformed to the European market. European market is our main market, and we enjoyed a good reputation in Europe. Our heavy metals(As, Pb, Cd, Hg), Microbiology, Pesticide, etc. are well controlled.
d. Equipped with the most advanced extraction unit, and HPLC, UV, GC, AA. We are also in cooperation with many third party LAB to control the goods, such as SGS, PONY, CHROMADEX, etc.