Hibiscus Extract Technical Data Sheet
Hibiscus sabdariffa L.
Anthocyanidins 1%, 2%, 5% UV
Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract
Hibiscus Extract Data Download
Certificate of Analysis
Material Safe Data Sheet
Third Party Lab Test Report
Photo of Hibiscus Extract
What's Hibiscus Extract
Hibiscus, also known as Red Tea, China Rose, Red Sorrell, Roselle, Jamaica Tea, and Sudanese Tea, is not just another pretty flower. Hibiscus grows in tropical areas throughout the world, and has been used not just as an ornament, but also medicinally for centuries. The part of this plant used medicinally is the flower. The Hibiscus flower is made into a tea in numerous cultures throughout the world. Hibiscus has a mild flavor and has many culinary uses.
Model No.: HBS
Product Name: Hibiscus Extract Powder
Botanical Name: Hibiscus sabdariffa L.
1. Anthocyanidins 1%, 2%, 5% UV
2. Extract Ratio: 4:1, 10:1, 20:1
1) Anti-oxidation, improving immunity.
2) Anti-cancer and preventing cancer.
3) Lower serum cholesterol, soften the blood vessel, prevent arteriosclerosis.
4) It also used by the Chinese to treat dandruff and stimulate hair growth.
5) It has also been used for indigestion and loss of appetite, as well as for colds, respiratory problems, and circulation disorders.
Assay: Anthocyanidins 1% by UV
Appearance: Red Purple Powder
Particle Size: 100% through 80 Mesh
Loss on Drying: < 5.0%
Heavy Metals: < 20ppm
Arsenic(As): < 2ppm
Lead(Pb): < 2ppm
Total Plate Count: < 10,000cfu/G
Yeast & Mold: < 1,000cfu/G
a. The raw material is 100% natural, no additive added during products. Huge stock for the raw material, and finished products.
b. Full specifications, we can supply all the specifications.
c. Our special advantage is to produce goods conformed to the European market. European market is our main market, and we enjoyed a good reputation in Europe. Our heavy metals(As, Pb, Cd, Hg), Microbiology, Pesticide, etc. are well controlled.
d. Equipped with the most advanced extraction unit, and HPLC, UV, GC, AA. We are also in cooperation with many third party LAB to control the goods, such as SGS, PONY, CHROMADEX, etc..