Loquat Extract Technical Data Sheet
Erioborya japonica Lindl
Ursolic Acid 20%-98% HPLC
Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract
Loquat Extract Data Download
Certificate of Analysis
Material Safe Data Sheet
Third Party Lab Test Report
What's Loquat Extract
The loquat is indigenous to southeastern China. It was introduced into Japan and became naturalized there in very early times. It has been cultivated in Japan for over 1,000 years. It has also become naturalized in India and many other areas. Chinese immigrants are presumed to have carried the loquat to Hawaii. It was common as a small-fruited ornamental in California in the 1870's, and the improved variety, Giant, was being sold there by 1887. Japan is the leading producer of loquats, followed by Israel and Brazil.
Loquat leaf is often used in Chinese herb formulas and syrups to alleviate "lung heat" syndromes. These diseases are usually caused by infections, though they can arise from other causes, such as smoking. The main application of the syrup is coughs, but loquat leaves also are used to alleviate skin disorders of the face, which are often attributed also to lung heat. The loquat grows in semi-tropical climates, and is native to southeast China, mainly Guangzhou. It is now cultivated in California and Florida. The Chinese name for the loquat, pipa, comes from the appearance of the leaves, which are shaped similar to that of a stringed Chinese instrument (referred to as a Chinese lute) called the pipa (pee-pah).
Model No.: LLE
Product Name: Loquat Leaf P.E.
Plant Origin: Erioborya japonica Lindl
Extract Ratio 10:1
Ursolic Acid 20%-98% HPLC
1) Loquat leaf Extract is used to alleviate "lung heat" syndromes.
2) Loquat leaves also are used to alleviate skin disorders of the face.
3) Loquat fruit are often used as food and their skin can be peeled and eaten. They are often combined with other fruits. Loquat fruit and leaves have high concentrations of Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Potassium, Vitamin A and Ascorbic Acid.
4) The extract of the Loquat leaf can be used in a variety of ways, it will assist the body by acting as a mucolytic agent, which helps dissolve thick mucus that holds toxic compounds.
5) Loquat leaf helps your body to release anti-oxidants, the wonderful anti-aging agents that your body naturally produces.² Anti-oxidants have all kinds of benefits, especially the ability to neutralize harmful toxins. It is commonly used to prevent various diseases, increase immunity, and add life expectancy.
Assay: 98% Ursolic Acid by HPLC
Appearance: White Powder
Particle Size:100% through 80 Mesh
Loss on Drying:< 5.0%
Heavy Metals:< 20ppm
Total Plate Count:< 10,000cfu/G
Yeast & Mold:< 1,000cfu/G
a. The raw material is 100% natural, no additive added during products. Huge stock for the raw material, and finished products.
b. Full specifications, we can supply all the specifications.
c. Our special advantage is to produce goods conformed to the European market. European market is our main market, and we enjoyed a good reputation in Europe. Our heavy metals(As, Pb, Cd, Hg), Microbiology, Pesticide, etc. are well controlled.
d. Equipped with the most advanced extraction unit, and HPLC,UV,GC,AA. We are also in cooperation with many third party LAB to control the goods, such as SGS, PONY, CHROMADEX, etc..