Luo Han Guo Extract Technical Data Sheet
Luo Han Guo Extract
Momordica grosvenori Swingle
Total Mogrosides 80%-95% UV
Luo Han Guo Extract Data Download
Certificate of Analysis
Material Safe Data Sheet
Third Party Lab Test Report
Photo of Luo Han Guo Extract
What's Luo Han Guo Extract
Luo Han Guo refers to the fruit of Momordica grosvenori, a member of the Curcubitaceae. It is a very sweet fruit is a superb Lung tonic used to relieve lung congestion and to cool the lungs.
Luo Han Guo is a perennial vine, cultivated in northern Guangxi of China. Its dried fruits are ellipse or round, with brown or snuff surface and abundant small pale and black hairs. People have used it for centuries for both its sweet flavor and its medicinal property in China. After processed, it can be used as a remedy for colds and congestion of the lung. Nowadays Luo Han Guo is used as a low calorie - sweetening agent in juices or drinks, or it can be made into a desirable beverage itself. The Luo han guo fruit can be used in both drinks and cooked food.
Product Name:Luo Han Guo Extract Powder
Botanical Name: Momordica grosvenori Swingle
Total Mogrosides 80%-95% UV
Total Mogrosides 80%-95% UV Discolored
Mogroside V 25%-50% HPLC
1. Luo Han Guo Extract (Mogrosides) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for colds, coughs, sore throats, gastrointestinal disorder, as well as a blood purifier.
2. Luo Han Guo Extract (Mogrosides) is easily soluble in water without any sediment.
3. The fruit is three hundred times sweeter than regular sugar. However, it hardly has any calories. It is used as a flavour-filled natural sweetener.
4. Luo Han Guo Extract relieves congestion of the lungs and are remedy for sore throats, coughs and other flu-related illnesses.
5. The extract from the fruit has antioxidant properties that help prevent cancer and purify the blood.
6. luo han guo is popularly considered a longevity aid and is used to balance heat buildup caused by internal conditions, life-forces, or external heat. It is used as an expectorant and antitussive to treat lung congestion, cough, other respiratory ailments, and sore throat. It also is used for constipation and chronic enteritis. Luo han guo is a low-caloric, low-glycemic food used as a sweetener in beverages and cooked food.
Assay: 80% Mogrosides by UV
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Particle Size:100% through 80 Mesh
Loss on Drying:< 5.0%
Heavy Metals:< 20ppm
Total Plate Count:< 10,000cfu/G
Yeast & Mold:< 1,000cfu/G
a. The raw material is 100% natural, no additive added during products. Huge stock for the raw material, and finished products.
b. Full specifications, we can supply all the specifications.
c. Our special advantage is to produce goods conformed to the European market. European market is our main market, and we enjoyed a good reputation in Europe. Our heavy metals(As, Pb, Cd, Hg), Microbiology, Pesticide, etc. are well controlled.
d. Equipped with the most advanced extraction unit, and HPLC,UV,GC,AA. We are also in cooperation with many third party LAB to control the goods, such as SGS, PONY, CHROMADEX, etc..